Visualize and diagnose performance problems within your Oracle and Oracle RAC environments in real time
- Real-time diagnostics — Graphical flows show you the rate that data moves between components. If any component begins to exceed performance thresholds, you get audio or visual alerts of potential bottlenecks.
- Enhanced top SQL drilldown — Gain a comprehensive view of SQL statements, so you can identify where your resources are being consumed most heavily.
- Analyze trace files — Get a graphical view of Oracle trace files’ contents to see how and where processing SQL statements consume resources.
- Troubleshooting instance — Use the built-in calibration to leverage a baseline for normal activity. Your pre-set data thresholds automatically trigger warnings of impending problems via visual or audible alerts.
- Alert log reader — Quickly identify areas you need to fix by reading a chronological list of messages and errors that have occurred in your Oracle database.
- Diagnostics for Linux, Unix and Windows OS — Get diagnostics on your server OS by viewing real-time graphic displays of the data flow in your Linux, Unix, or Windows operating systems.
- Predictive diagnostics — Predict individual SQL statement’s future performance, including increases in contention that can degrade database performance if trends continue, as well as predicting optimum system resource needs through performance modeling.
- Diagnostics for RAC infrastructure —View consolidated performance data across all instances of the cluster, as well as gain a comprehensive picture of cluster-level alarms.
- Dataguard diagnostics — Measure the performance of Dataguard, including all data processes and flows, as well as data latency.
Sold per monitored instance